Volunteer with CWIF
We’re often looking for volunteers to help Canadian Women In Food with all of the events and initiatives we coordinate online and across the country. From blogging to posting hash tags to researching industry issues, we need people with a diverse skill set and a desire to amplify women’s voices and promote a more inclusive food space.
We regularly need volunteers in the following areas:
- Bloggers: Join our roster of writers or send us a pitch of your own! We’re looking for content that highlights how female food entrepreneurs are innovating our industry
- Graphic Design: Design posters, social media headers, and other key graphics to promote CWIF events with style
- Community Outreach: Form connections with people and groups across your city that you think CWIF should be aligned with
- Event Helpers: Setting up tables, chairs, snacks, and answering questions about what we do
- Research: Understanding industry issues from all angles to help support our Bloggers
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.