To promote women-owned businesses connected to the food and beverage industry; to cultivate the positive energy that comes from women supporting women; and to stir up the spirit of female food entrepreneurs by creating opportunities for economic growth.
To be viewed by the national food and beverage industry as the leading connector of female entrepreneurs in Canada by 2020.
- To promote women-owned businesses connected to the food and beverage industry
- To highlight employment, training, development and business opportunities for women
- To provide a supportive environment for women to volunteer and share their best practices; to “Share in the Abundance”
- To create a national marketplace for buyers and sellers
- To foster and encourage other female food entrepreneurs